Time is money, right? So saving time means keeping more money in your pocket. If you’re interested in running a more efficient business, consider these easy ways to automate your sales processes!
Automate your emails
There are quite a few routine emails you send that are easy peasy to automate.
- Welcome emails: When someone subscribes to your email list, it’s standard procedure to send them an email welcoming them and giving them a hint of all the good stuff you have in store for them. Hopefully you’re operating a thriving business and regularly welcoming new subscribers to your brand so why not automate this process and save yourself copious amounts of time?
- Demo emails: Send new subscribers a video or tutorial on your product “in the field” so they can see how it would benefit them. (Hint: People love sharing video content. Include a “share” button and increase your brand awareness.)
- Reminder emails: Upcoming meeting? No problem. Send out automated reminder emails so no one can use the lame “I-forgot-we-had-a-meeting” excuse.
- Follow-up emails: Did a lead go dark? Follow up with an automated email to let them know they’re still on your radar and remind them that your product is the solution to their biggest pain points.
- Thank you emails: This is one of the most important emails you’ll send and automation will keep it from falling through the cracks. A timely “thank you” email lets your new customer know that they matter to you and is a great place to outline your customer service policy!
- Special occasion emails: Automate these puppies so you don’t forget your customers’ birthdays or brandaversaries. They will feel the love and it will help keep your brand top-of-mind. Throwing in a coupon or discount towards their next purchase will encourage them to re-engage or stay engaged – customer retention at its finest!
Sending out all these emails manually to each of your subscribers or customers…and remembering to do it in the first place!? Fuggedaboutit.
Automate lead distribution
Determining how serious leads are and which ones are worth your resources to pursue can be a cumbersome task. First, it requires determining your criteria for a “hot” lead and charting a course of action for pursuing said leads. Then it requires sending the other leads into the follow-up funnel. Do you follow up with a lead after they click through your pricing page? Or how about after they download your guide? Do you know a lead is ripe for conversion after they follow a link to “Learn More” from your homepage? Fortunately, once you set your predetermined criteria, automating lead distribution through applications such as Ontraport and HubSpot is a piece of cake.
Automate day-to-day tasks
“I love sending a slew of emails back and forth in order to schedule a single appointment,” said no one ever. The process doesn’t have to be a headache. Instead, automate appointment scheduling with Calendly or similar tools. Prospects can view your availability and book appointments with you without the mind-numbing, back-and-forth rigmarole.
Need to circle back with prospects to schedule that next meeting or hear what their team thought of your proposal? Creating follow-up tasks keeps you on task and keeps your transaction moving forward.
Ready to get more time back each month?
Think about how many steps are in your business or sales processes. Think about the areas in your business where you are performing steps that are repeatable or that are being duplicated. At Wild Fig Marketing, we specialize in helping you document your processes, finding areas where automation will save you the most time and money, and implementing these systems using an automation tool that best suits your needs and other integrations for flexibility. If you’re ready, click below to sign up for a free 15 minute exploratory call today!